Art. 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate relations between Pen Shop Group EOOD, EIK 204115607, with headquarters and management address: Sofia 1750, JK Mladost 1, Dr. Stoyan Chomakov Street 4A, hereinafter referred to as brevity SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the e-commerce platform Zippo.bg, hereinafter referred to as "Zippo.bg".
II. PROVIDER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
Name of the Supplier: "Pen Shop Group EOOD"
Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1750, JK Mladost 1, Dr. Stoyan Chomakov St. 4A, office 17
Address for exercising the activity and address for submitting complaints by users: Sofia 1750, Mladost 1 residential complex, 4A Dr. Stoyan Chomakov street, office 24
Correspondence details: sales@Zippo.bg, phone +359879151919
Entry in public registers: EIK 204115607
(1) Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2,
phone: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, PK 1000, Vrabcha St. No. 1, floors 3, 4 and 5
fax: 02 / 988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22 or *2211 for mobile operators (prices according to your tariff plan)
E. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority (ADR)
General Conciliation Commission under the Commission for Consumer Protection with headquarters in Sofia
Address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square 4 A
III. FEATURES OF THE PLATFORM
Art. 3. Zippo.bg is an e-commerce platform, accessible at the Internet address Zippo.bg, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by the Supplier on the platform, including the following:
To register and create a profile for viewing the Provider's electronic store and using the additional services for providing information;
To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery;
To enter into contracts with the Supplier for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered on the Zippo.bg platform;
To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts through the platform Zippo.bg electronic means of payment.
To receive information about new goods offered by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform;
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform through the interface of the Zippo.bg page, available on the Internet;
To be notified of the rights arising from the law, primarily through the interface of the Zippo.bg platform on the Internet;
To exercise their right to opt out, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 4. The supplier on the Zippo.bg platform organizes the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods with the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform, at the address Zippo.bg The contract is concluded in Bulgarian and is stored in the database of the Supplier on the platform.
(2) Pursuant to the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform undertakes to organize the delivery and transfer of ownership to the User of the goods specified by him through the interface on the platform. Users have the right to correct errors when entering information no later than sending the statement to conclude the contract with the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform. The delivery to the exact address specified by you or the office of a courier company, within the Republic of Bulgaria, will be carried out within 1 to 3 working days. All terms, conditions and prices for delivery of the products you have selected are published in the "Deliveries" section of the online store. Deliveries are not made on Sundays and public holidays, unless an extraordinary service schedule for the courier company is announced. If upon receipt of your order, it has broken or torn packaging due to incorrect transportation or is missing, the claim and insurance will be honored only in the presence of the courier. All orders shipped by us are shipped with insurance. The complaint is certified by a note in the courier's bill of lading. A report is drawn up describing the ascertained condition of the shipment and its packaging. When the courier has already left, the claim and insurance will not be honored. If you accept the shipment at your own risk and do not present your claims to the courier, the complaint is considered invalid.
(3) Users shall pay the Provider of the Zippo.bg platform remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the conditions defined in the Zippo.bg platform and these general terms and conditions. The reward is equal to the price announced on the Zippo.bg platform
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the sales contract can be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic document and the electronic signature and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site were made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User during registration, if the User has entered the corresponding name and password for access.
Art. 7. (1) In order to use Zippo.bg to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access or identify himself through his Facebook or Google account, which deemed to have accepted these general terms and conditions.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User, by performing an online registration on the Supplier's website on the Zippo.bg platform, in accordance with the procedure specified therein. Users have the opportunity to place orders for the delivery of goods and a profile from the social networks Facebook and Google.
(3) By filling in his data in the user basket and pressing the "Order" button, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to abide by them unconditionally.
(4) The Supplier confirms the order made by the User by e-mail. An account of the User is created and contractual relations arise between him and the Provider.
(5) When registering or placing an order, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user undertakes to promptly update the data specified in his registration or order in the event of a change.
TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUSION OF A PURCHASE-SALE AGREEMENT
Art. 8. (1) Users mainly use the interface of the Supplier's page on the Zippo.bg platform to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the suppliers on the Zippo.bg platform.
(2) In cases of ordering goods without registration by the User, the latter accepts these general conditions at the time of delivery. It is considered that the User has accepted these general conditions by accepting the delivery of the goods.
Art. 9. Users conclude the contract for the purchase and sale of the goods on the Zippo.bg platform according to the following procedure:
(1) Login to the system for placing orders on the Zippo.bg platform
(2) Selecting one or more of the goods offered by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform and adding them to a list of goods for purchase.
(3) Provision of the necessary data for the identification of the User as a party to the contract.
(4) Provision of delivery data;
(5) Choice of method and moment of payment of the price.
(6) Order Confirmation;
CONTENTS OF THE AGREEMENT
Art. 10. (1) The Supplier and the Users conclude separate contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods requested by the Users, regardless of the fact that they are selected with one electronic statement and from one list of goods for purchase.
(2) The supplier may organize together and simultaneously the delivery of the goods ordered with the separate sales contracts.
(3) The rights of the Users in relation to the delivered goods are exercised separately for each purchase and sale contract. The exercise of rights in relation to a delivered good does not affect and has no effect in relation to the contracts for the purchase and sale of the other goods. In the event that the User has the status of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the contract for the purchase and sale of certain goods does not affect the contracts for the purchase and sale of the other goods delivered to the user.
Art. 11. When exercising the rights under the sales contract, the User is obliged to specify precisely and unequivocally the contract and the goods in respect of which he exercises the rights.
Art. 12. The user can pay the price for the individual sales contracts at once when placing the order for the goods or upon their delivery.
VII. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO PERSONS WHO HAVE THE QUALITY OF CONSUMER WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Art. 13. The rules of this section VII of these general conditions apply only to Users who, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract or during the registration at Zippo.bg, it can be concluded that they are Users in the sense of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and/or Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 25, 2011.
Art. 14. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform are defined in the profile of each product on the Zippo.bg platform
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes and fees is determined by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform in the profile of each product on the Zippo.bg platform
(3) The value of the postal or transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, is determined by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform and is provided as information to the Users when selecting the goods for concluding the purchase and sale contract;
(4) The methods of payment, delivery and execution of the contract are defined in the present general conditions and the information provided to the User through the mechanisms on the Zippo.bg platform
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is current at the time of its visualization on the Zippo.bg platform before the conclusion of the sales contract.
(6) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act can be provided through the Zippo.bg platform interface or e-mail.
Art. 15. (1) The User agrees that the suppliers on the Zippo.bg platform have the right to accept advance payment for the contracts concluded with the User for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The User chooses independently whether to pay the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform the price for the delivery of the goods before or at the time of their delivery.
(3) In the event that the value of the User's order is equal to or exceeds BGN 10,000, payment shall be made only by transfer or payment to the Supplier's payment account.
Art. 16. (1) The User has the right, without owing compensation or a penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the Supplier through the single form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the Supplier's website on the Zippo.bg platform at the address Exercise your rights! and in Appendix No. 1 to these general terms and conditions. Information on exercising the right of withdrawal is available at Exercise your rights! and in Appendix No. 2 to these general terms and conditions.
(2) The right of refusal under para. 1 does not apply in the following cases:
for the delivery of goods made to the order of the user or according to his individual requirements.
Products with added laser engraving service, not subject to return within the 14-day period, in accordance with Art. 57, para. 3. from the PPE.
for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, may deteriorate in quality or have a short shelf life;
for the delivery of sealed goods which have been unsealed after their delivery and cannot be returned for hygiene or health protection reasons;
for the delivery of goods which, after being delivered and due to their nature, have been mixed with other goods from which they cannot be separated;
for the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that has been unsealed after delivery, including activation codes for software licenses, software features or virtual means of payment.
for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the delivery of such publications;
(3) When the supplier on the Zippo.bg platform has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information, defined in the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within a period of up to one year and 14 days, starting from the date of receiving the goods. When the information is provided to the user within the opt-out period, the same begins to run from the date of its provision. The user has the right to make the opt-out statement under this article directly to the Provider through the single contract opt-out form available on the Provider's website on the Zippo.bg platform at Appendix No. 1 to these general conditions.
(4) When the User has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract at a distance or from the contract outside the commercial premises, the Supplier shall refund all sums received from the user, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 14 days, starting from the date on which he was notified of the user's decision to withdraw from the contract. The provider refunds the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the user in the initial transaction, unless the user has expressed his express consent to use another means of payment and provided that this is not associated with costs for the user. In the event that the payment was made with a bank card, refunds are made only by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 1 to 7 working days(5) When exercising the right of refusal, the costs of returning the delivered goods are deducted from the refund amounts under para. 4, except in cases where the consumer organizes the return of the goods himself and at his own expense. The Supplier has no obligation to reimburse the additional costs of delivery of the goods when the user has expressly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
(6) The User undertakes to store the goods received by the Supplier in the platform and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the period under para. 1.
(7) The User may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the Supplier by making a written statement to the Supplier using the standard contract withdrawal form available on the Zippo.bg platform and in Appendix No. 1 to these general terms and conditions.
(8) When the supplier on the Zippo.bg platform has not offered to collect the goods himself, he can withhold payment of the sums to the User until he receives the goods or until the user provides proof that he has sent the goods back, depending on which of the two happened earlier.
(10) Regardless of the above hypotheses, the User undertakes to return the goods in a commercial form that allows their subsequent sale, unless the unpacking of the goods leads to an obvious violation of the commercial form of the goods, such as, but not limited to, a destructible box, hermetic packaging and other similar cases. In the case of a damaged commercial appearance of the goods, the Supplier has the right, at its discretion, to refuse to accept a withdrawal from the contract or to charge the User the costs of restoring the goods in a commercial appearance.
(11) In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal under this article, it is considered that the User has also exercised the right of withdrawal in relation to the bonus content belonging to the goods.
Art. 17. (1) The term of delivery of the goods is determined for each good separately when concluding the contract with the user through the Supplier's website on the Zippo.bg platform
(2) In the event that the User and the Supplier in the Zippo.bg platform have not determined a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods is 30 calendar days, calculated from the date following the sending of the user's order to the Supplier through the Supplier's website in the Zippo.bg platform .bg
(3) If the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that it does not have the ordered goods, it is obliged to notify the User of this and to refund the amounts paid by it. Pen Shop Group Ltd. does not guarantee the express availability of the products at the time of their ordering.
Art. 18. The supplier on the Zippo.bg platform undertakes to comply with all requirements established in the Bulgarian legislation regarding the labeling, advertising and sale of nutritional supplements.
VIII. PERFORMANCE OF AGREEMENT
Art. 19. (1) The supplier on the Zippo.bg platform can organize the delivery and handover of the goods to the User by a relevant courier within the time limit specified at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under para. 1 is not expressly agreed between the parties at the conclusion of the contract, the Supplier organizes the delivery and handover within a reasonable time.
Art. 20. (1) The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and handover and, if they do not meet the requirements, notify the Supplier immediately on the Zippo.bg platform.
(2) If the User does not notify the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform according to para. 1 the goods are considered to be approved as conforming to the requirements except for hidden defects.
Art. 21. The supplier on the Zippo.bg platform does not undertake to provide the necessary service for the goods.
Art. 22. For cases not regulated in this section, the commercial sale rules defined in the Commercial Law and the Consumer Protection Law shall apply.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(4) The User or the User agrees that the Provider of the Zippo.bg platform has the right to send electronic messages to the User or the User at any time, including a newsletter or offers for the purchase of goods, as long as the User or the User is registered in the electronic the Supplier's store on the Zippo.bg platform
Art. 24. (1) At any time, the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform has the right to require the User to identify himself and to certify the veracity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during registration.
(2) In the event that for some reason the User has forgotten or lost their username and password, the Provider of the Zippo.bg platform has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten usernames and passwords", available at: Zippo.bg
AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 25. (1) These general conditions may be amended by the Provider of the Zippo.bg platform, of which the latter will notify all registered Users in an appropriate manner.
(2) The Provider on the Zippo.bg platform and the User agree that any addition and amendment to these general terms and conditions will have an effect on the User in one of the following cases:
A) after being expressly notified by the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform and if the User does not state within the 14-day period granted to him that he rejects them; or
B) after their publication on the Supplier's website on the Zippo.bg platform and if the User does not state within 14 days of their publication that he rejects them;
C) with its explicit acceptance by the User through his profile on the Supplier's website on the Zippo.bg platform
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform, in connection with the amendment of these general conditions, will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration. The user agrees that e-mails sent pursuant to this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to be effective against him.
Art. 26. The supplier publishes these general terms and conditions at https://Zippo.bg/page/terms-policy together with all additions and amendments to them.
Art. 27. These general terms and conditions and the User's contract with the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform are terminated in the following cases:
upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
in case of objective inability of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
when the equipment is seized or sealed by state authorities;
in case of deletion of the User's registration on the Zippo.bg platform. In this case, the concluded but unexecuted purchase and sale contracts remain valid and enforceable;
Art. 28. The Supplier has the right at its discretion, without giving notice and without paying compensation, to unilaterally terminate the contract, in case it finds that the User is using the Zippo.bg platform in violation of these general conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, generally accepted moral norms or generally accepted rules and practice in electronic commerce.
Art. 29. The User undertakes to indemnify and release from liability the suppliers on the Zippo.bg platform and the Supplier in the event of legal claims and other claims of third parties (regardless of whether they are justified or not), for all damages and costs (including attorney's fees and legal costs) arising out of or in connection with (1) failure to perform any of the obligations hereunder, (2) infringement of copyright, production, broadcasting or other intellectual or industrial property rights, (3) wrongful transfer of other persons of the rights granted to the User, for the term and under the terms of the contract and (4) falsely declaring the presence or absence of the quality of user within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 30. The provider is not responsible in case of force majeure, random events, Internet problems, technical or other objective reasons, including orders of the competent state authorities.
Art. 31. (1) The Provider is not responsible for damages caused by the User to third parties.
(2) The Supplier is not responsible for property or non-property damages, expressed in lost profits or suffered damages, caused to the User in the process of using or not using Zippo.bg and concluding sales contracts with the Supplier.
(3) The provider is not responsible for the time during which the platform was not available due to force majeure.
(4) The supplier is not responsible for damages from comments, opinions and publications under the products, news and articles on the Zippo.bg platform
Art. 32. (1) The supplier is not responsible in case of overcoming the security measures of the technical equipment and this results in loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information and other similar consequences.
(2) The Supplier shall not be liable in the event of the conclusion of a contract for purchase and sale, provision of access to information, loss or change of data occurring as a result of false identification of a third party who presents himself as the User, if the circumstances can believes that this person is the User.
Art. 33. The MERCHANT provides the USER with goods that correspond to the sales contract
(1) The MERCHANT provides the USER with goods with a commercial or production guarantee, in accordance with the sales contract, for no less than 2 /two/ years, counted from the date of purchase or delivery (goods receipt and receipt OR date of bill of lading) .
(2). The USER receives from the MERCHANT a goods receipt and receipt proving the purchase of the product and the start of the statutory warranty period.
(3) In connection with Art. 47 para. 1 item 12, we remind you that the MERCHANT offers the USER goods with a legal guarantee of 2 years in accordance with the distance sales contract.
(4) The MERCHANT satisfies a request for cancellation of a sales contract and refunds the amount paid by the USER, after satisfying 3 /three/ complaints by carrying out repairs of the same product within the warranty period under Art. 115 of the PPE
(5) The guarantee does not apply in the following cases:
- lack of confirmation of delivery of the goods (a copy of the goods receipt or receipt not returned to the Company);
- The customer did not notify the Company of obvious defects of the goods, found by him when he received them; the notification should be made by the Customer within 2 (two) days by e-mail - to the e-mail address of the Company;
- expiry of the legal guarantee;
- expiration of the commercial warranty, when the latter is longer than the legal warranty;
- mechanical damage to the goods caused by the Customer;
- the use of the product under conditions that do not correspond to its natural environment, due to humidity, chemical or mechanical effects;
- damage to the goods caused by use contrary to the purpose and conditions for the use of the relevant goods, the technical safety standards or the by-laws applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria - for example (the examples are not exhaustive): damages caused by improper washing, inconsistent with the instructions on the product label, excessive wetting of the product /in the case of shoes/, scratching and/or cutting of the product caused by sharp objects, etc.;
- damage to the goods caused by flood, fire or other force majeure circumstances.
- damage and wear and tear caused by the nature of use of the products (scratches, abrasions, deformation from use that cannot be attributed to a defect in the materials)
XIV. OTHER TERMS
Art. 34. - Pen Shop Group EOOD does not guarantee availability of the ordered products at the time of creation of the electronic order. In every case of missing and problematic delivery of an item, the guarantor should be notified of this. You may be offered an alternative product, as close as possible to the one ordered, or information on the latest delivery date may be provided. If the customer confirms the change, the corrected order is sent to the address specified in the order. If the guarantor approves the proposed changes, the order is cancelled.
Art. 35. (1) Pen Shop Group Ltd. reserves the right to refuse the execution of an order and blocks the profiles (and related ones) of users that it considers incorrect in relation to the execution of previous orders. Such users are usually considered to be users who:
- have made previous orders that were refused after sending/unaccepted for reasons disrespectful to Pen Shop Group EOOD.
- have refused to accept / have not sought orders that include a customized product. These products are considered wasted because they are made to order by the user.
- have refused after review upon receipt 3 or more orders containing products in which no discrepancies were found (Rejection of already sent shipments, for reasons disrespectful to Pen Shop Group EOOD, as a result of which Pen Shop Group EOOD suffers losses in the amount of 2 courier services for each refused shipment).
(2) If a user who is considered incorrect by Pen Shop Group EOOD wishes to make a new subsequent order, it can only be fulfilled with 100% advance payment or with full coverage of past losses for Pen Shop Group EOOD caused by past sent orders (refund of the value of a refused product with engraving or refund of 2 courier services for a refused order without engraving)
Art. 36. This e-shop may contain links to other sites. Pen Shop Group Ltd. is not responsible for their content. In the content of the electronic store, in order to display the offered products, there are positioned names, signs, symbols of trademarks, protected under the Law on the Protection of Copyright, which are the property of their owners.
Art. 37. (1) The User and the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform undertake to protect each other's rights and legal interests, as well as to protect their trade secrets, which became their possession in the process of executing the contract and these general terms and conditions.
(2) The User and the Supplier undertake, during and after the expiration of the contract period, not to make public any written or oral correspondence between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, Internet forums, personal or public websites, etc. can be considered public domain.
Art. 38. In the event of a conflict between these general terms and conditions and provisions in a special contract between the Supplier on the Zippo.bg platform and the User, the clauses of the special contract shall take precedence.
Art. 39. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 40. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 41. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of Zippo.bg.\
Art. 42. Products without an announced price or with a price of 0.00 are considered unavailable products or products not intended for sale.
Appendix No. 1 - Standard form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
Standard form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract:
(complete and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– To Pen Shop Group EOOD (Sofoya 1750, Dr. Stoyan Chomakov St. 4A, sales@Zippo.bg):
– I/we hereby notify* that I/we renounce* the contract concluded by me/us* for the purchase of the following goods*/for the provision of the following service*
– Ordered on*/Received on*
– Name of the user(s).
– Address of the user/s
– Signature of the user(s) (only if this form is on paper)
* Unnecessary is crossed out. The necessary is filled
Appendix No. 2 - Information on exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
Information on exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
Standard opt-out guidelines:
Right to withdraw from the contract remotely or off-premises.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving reasons within 14 days.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by you, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us at the contact details provided on Zippo.bg and of your decision to withdraw from the contract with an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the attached standard opt-out form, but this is not required. You can also fill out and submit electronically the standard opt-out form or other unambiguous opt-out application on our website Zippo.bg If you use this option, we will immediately send you in a durable medium (e.g. by email) a confirmation of receipt of refusal.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your message regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Action of refusal.
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs associated with a delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method, offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the refund to the bank account specified by you; in any event, this refund will be at no cost to you. In the event that the payment was made with a bank card, refunds are made only by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 1 to 7 working days.
We have the right to delay refunds until we receive the goods back or until you provide us with evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Costs are expected to not exceed the approximate cost of delivery or standard courier service.
You are solely responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods as a result of testing them other than as necessary to determine their nature, characteristics and proper functioning.
See additional user information at Zippo.bg